Hot Summer Nights kicked off June 21st! Check out what we released during the third week of our acclaimed release schedule!
- STAMINA Abilities - You can now STAMINA BURST at 100 ranks of Physical Training and STAMINA SECOND WIND at 150 ranks.
Spells and Magic Updates
- SACRIFICE - Many updates to the command for sorcerers has been released, including a reduced cooldown, no longer needed to be taught, and two new abilities: SACRIFICE CHANNEL and SACRIFICE INFEST, learned at 60 and 100 ranks of Necromancy Lore!
Premium, Platinum, and Promotions Updates
- Alter Scroll Sale - Throughout the summer, enjoy 10% off flares, enchanting, and padding. You can also pick up a checkbook for only 400 points, a 33% savings!
- REAL Gems - There are still gems out there, waiting to be found!
World and Town Updates
- RPA Contest - Earn roleplaying awards throughout the month of July to win fabulous prizes!
- Lorminstra Artwork - New artwork on our favorite Arkati of Death and Rebirth!
- Hendoran Outpost - Just south of Wehnimer's Landing in the grasslands, the human outpost of Hendor can be found!
- And Then There Were Two - A new short story on forest gnomes!
- STRIDE - STRIDE has been updated to allow moving in any of the eight styles: angrily, confidently, boldly, purposefully, briskly, reluctantly, slowly, or quickly! These styles apply to all types of striding: STRIDE RIGHT, RIGHT LEFT, STRIDE BEHIND, STRIDE AT, and striding in any cardinal direction.
Items and Inventory Upgrades
- New Material: Plumille - Individual feather barbs are separated from their shaft and woven with silk thread to create this lightweight material!
- Item Utilities - Many scripts have undergone updates to include ANALYZE information. We will continue to improve on older scripts to bring them into modern expectations throughout the summer!
You can follow along on our wiki page as well!
Curious what's coming in the weeks to come? How about a morsel?
- A New Paladin Ability!
- Culture Update for the Erithians!
- Update to the Arcane Spell List!
See you during Week 4!