Fletching Home NEXT
- Shafts can be obtained by cutting up certain woods, polearms,
or bones from creatures. They are the essential for fletching.
- Known items: Halberds, lances, logs from kobold mines and Uxbri's
tents, quarter staves, bone golem, etc.
- Estimated cost: 0 - 200 silvers (dependent on item)
Handaxe based OHE
- Majority of the handaxe based OHE's can be used to cut up wood
- Known items: Handaxe, waraxe, balta, broad axe, crescent axe,
francisca, hatchet, meat cleaver, miner's axe, moon axe, sparte,
- Estimated cost: 135 silvers for a handaxe located at Tykel's
Arms in the Landing
- Glue is used to hold the fletchings onto the shaft.
- Platinum - Glue can be obtained in the marquee located at front
of Ta'Illistim's gate. Also at Ta'Vaalor's fletching shop.
- Prime - Glue can be obtained at the wagon located east of the
dinghy outside North Gate at the Landing. Also at Ta'Vaalor's
- Estimated cost: 50 silvers
Dagger based OHE
- Daggers based OHE's are used to whittle the shafts into shape.
- Known items: bodkin, dagger, butcher knife, cinquedea, dirk,
misericord, parazonium, pavade, poignard, pavade, pugio, scramasax,
- Estimated cost: 6 silvers for a dagger located at Tykel's
Arms in the Landing
A crossbow or bow
- Depending on whether you're making arrows or bolts, you need
one the weapon for it to measure the shafts against.
- Check your local archery shop.
- Estimated cost: 60 - 1250 silvers
- Fletchings can be purchased in the same locations mentioned
in the "Fletching glue" section.
- Fletchings can also be obtained from the wilds! This will be
explained further into the guide at the FLETCHING
- Estimated cost: 0 - 25 silvers
Nature not good enough for ya? Well, there's a bunch of ways
to spice up your arrows. You do not need these items, but they're
- Paintsticks - They can be used to make crests or bands on your
arrows and are obtained in same place the other stuff are.
- Paint - You can dye your arrow into one color with this stuff.
Same location as the glue, and others too.
- Razor - These are used to cut feathers you find in the wilds
into fletchings. Located same as the other stuff. Check the Fletching
FAQ section for more info.
- Estimated cost: 200 silvers for each
So you've got all your stuff? Great! Onward