The following limitations apply. Other limits may apply
at the GM's discretion -- the GM has the final say on whether
an item is suitable for a wedding.
1. All clothing/jewelry will be made from scratch. We will
not alter clothing you already have.
2. All clothing/jewelry will be new. No ancient, antique,
timeworn, etc. items. If an item could conceivably have been
artificially distressed (faded, worn, burnt, frayed), we will
work with you on its description.
3. No items which are bloodstained or otherwise gore-spattered.
4. All clothing must be outerwear (no undies, lingerie, nightgowns,
etc.) and suitable for a "PG-13" environment (nothing
5. No items of a specifically sexual purpose, such as bondage
6. No armor, weapons, or non-functioning items which are
made to resemble armor or weapons.
7. Sheaths, dagger sheaths, quivers, and scabbards are permitted,
and will have dimensions identical to those purchased at Berolt's
Dry Goods in the Crossing.
8. No alterations to your actual character's features (i.e.
beards, tattoos, etc.).
9. All items must be "in character" (IC) for a
mythical/medieval setting (No miniskirts, high heels, thigh-high
stockings, belly rings, etc.).
10. All materials used in the creation of clothing/jewelry
(i.e. skins, gems, metal, gems, floral etc.) must be commonly
found within DragonRealms. Rare items will only be used if
you can supply us with the object in question. A rare materials
list is available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. NO magical or magically sounding/appearing items (no
glowing, luminescent or arcane items)
12. No use of cambrinth, runestones, soulstones, dreamstones,
or other magical stones or devices. No runes or sigils. "Symbols"
13. No custom "verbs" on clothing/jewelry. Wedding
bands do come with special verbs and bond to the wearer.
14. Verbed items: If the verbed item you are requesting is
always available in a store in-game, we will consider
it. Spectacles and feature-hiding cloaks, for example, are
allowed. Spider cloaks and snake charms are not, as they are
not always available in a store. Verbless versions of items
in the game which always come with verbs, such as bandoleers,
winged boots, or moneybelts are not permitted.
15. Pocketed garters will only hold one light edged blade.
No gems, lockpicks, etc.
17. No sentient body parts will be allowed. No helms made
from Halfling skulls, etc.
18. No "clan" crests. "Family" crests
19. Up to 15 letters in quotes are permitted on the TAP of
a clothing item, provided that item is large enough that one
could realistically see those letters from across the room.
Initials in quotes are permitted on the TAP of jewelry. Example
1: a blue foraging apron with "Herbs for Sale!"
embroidered on the hem. Example 2: a platinum brooch etched
with the initials "T.M."