Anyone found abusing hirelings or using them to harass other players can be blocked from using the system indefinitely.
- Currently, hirelings are very random when they arrive, they can be of any age or gender.
- Hirelings are placed by the Trader guild throughout towns and clans for use of members of their guild. Therefore, you can only hire the current ones while within town or clan's borders or in a specific location.
- Generally speaking, the higher your circle, the better the appearance of your hireling. However, even the highest level traders may occasionally get a hireling with an 'attitude'.
- There is a cost for all hireling services and the hireling will tell you the cost if asked.
- Hirelings are available at different levels and each usually has 2 or more abilities that take even more levels to access. (The levels are somewhat lower in Plat than in Prime.)
This hireling has MANY abilities that range from useful when conducting traderly activities to RP actions. You can ASK <hireling> ABOUT HELP to see a list of commands.
- While the attendant can only be summoned inside a town, it can follow you around like a caravan, assuming you don't go too far ahead of it. If you're traveling between towns, you may find it more useful to dismiss it and get a new one if the journey is really long.
- This hireling doesn't have multiple levels but it does have certain services that require a specific level. Those include boxing up a market table for the trader and retrieving stored goods from the market storage area for the trader.
Please post in the trader folders
with any issues.