It is with great pleasure that I announce the Assassins game for Dragonrealms. The game is only in the registration phase right now, and will move into the delicious killing phase in a few weeks.
A brief description of the game:
Assassins is a game where you can merrily kill your fellow adventurers and earn a bit of money for it. The way that it works is, you join the game, and then can request a target. Your target won't know you're coming after him, but he'll know that somebody is.
When you get a kill, your contract is complete, and you'll be able to claim the bounty from a game representative in-game. However, if your target kills you, your contract gets revoked, and you'll need to request a new one after a bit of a 'shame downtime'.
This is not a one-off event, but rather a continuous, long-running game that you should be able to engage in whenever you please.
* When you request a target, your skills will be compared to the other players and another player within an acceptable range will become your target.
* The ASSASSIN command will be your portal into the game. It has the following options:
ASSASSIN JOIN - Join the Assassins game.
ASSASSIN LEAVE - Leave the Assassins game, provided you are allowed.
ASSASSIN LIST - List all of the people playing the game.
ASSASSIN STATUS - Get some basic information about your role in the Assassins game.
ASSASSIN REQUEST - Request a new target.
ASSASSIN ABANDON - Abandon your current target.
ASSASSIN INVESTIGATE [person] - Investigates whether or not a player is targeting you. Can be used once per day.
* News 5 36 has information about consent granted by Assassins.
* You cannot abandon a target until a number of days have passed after you've acquired your target.
* Abandoning a target will make you unable to acquire a new target for a few hours.
* You will not be able to leave the Assassins game if you have a target, or if you area currently being targeted.
The Assassins game is in Registration Only
phase currently. Please register for the game if you'd like to play. As soon as we hit a good number of players, we'll start the game off. Joining this game is live in Prime only at this time.
Discuss it here!