Folks that are interested in submitting articles for future Hentaraen issues are now welcome to do so!
While we are not yet establishing regular staff writers for the Hentaraen, freelance writers are welcome to send in their articles for possible publication. Reporters that have their writing published do get reimbursed for their efforts! Folks who submit articles regularly may be approached about becoming a member of the Hentaraen staff, which includes some additional payment. Wow!
If you're interested, here's what you need to know!
- Articles can be about nearly anything! Current events, reviews, historical moments, fiction ... there are a lot of possibilities! There are a few areas that are already being covered: restaurant reviews, GMNPC interviews, and mentor events, but if you have anything else in mind... we want to see it!
- Articles can be any length; however, writers should be aware that there are space limitations for the paper so anything that's too long may be edited or broken into multi-edition segments.
- Articles should be grammatically correct and submitted after a couple passes through a spellchecker. Anything that requires more than a word or two of correction will be discarded, no matter how entertaining or helpful it is, so please be careful!
- Articles should be IC!
- Articles should include a title and your byline.
- Don't forget to include your main characters name, so that we know who to pay!
The Hentaraen is currently being published during the first week of each month, so while articles CAN be submitted at any time, anything that's meant for the next issue (particularly current events related), should be submitted no later than the 25th of the previous month, or it will be saved for the following months issue.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
. Please include "Hentaraen" and the name of your article in the subject line. If you would like to discuss this opportunity, click here!
Thanks for your interest, and we look forward to reading your contributions!