A many of you know, the system we had in place to apply to be a Host or GM was a little awkward, at best.
Those days are over.
As of today, the new Staff Application System is live!
Note: When you click on it, it will say "GameMaster Application" , but this page handles applications for GMs, Hosts, Board Moderators, Mentors, ALAE, and (eventually) Beta Testers. We'll get the changes to the text made to make that more clear.
Key features of this system:
- User can select one or multiple Team(s) they want to apply for, all in one application
- User will then be able to take appropriate tests for the Team(s) they selected - at any time.
- User can edit any information on their application and tests any time up until "Reviewed" status is set.
- The Hiring Team can now set the status of an application (Submitted, Reviewed, Needs Revision, Archived, Interview Pending, etc.), and can leave private notes for the user's application. (Example: Please re-work your writing sample; You might want to review this for grammar; Please clarify this answer; etc.)
- All applications will have timestamps for creation and editing by both GMs and user, for ease of reference.
- User can view their application status, as well as any GM Comments for their personal application, at any time.
- LOTS more features and functionality for the Hiring Team and GM Staff.
This is the new system we will be using for all applications from now on. If you have applied in the past and you are still interested in any of these positions, feel free to re-apply now, and play with the new toy!