We have updated the Library System to grant you more Scholarship for reading books!
1) To receive enhanced experience you must read the book for at least one minute.
2) On average, you want to read a book about four minutes to receive the maximum reward: it varies anywhere from 2.5 to 10 minutes.
3) A book will not teach at a static rate. This encourages people to read any book they like rather than the same old book over and over. So if one book happens to teach poorly one time the very same book may teach much better the next attempt.
4) There is an EXP timer on EACH book. It's about 5 minutes. So don't read the same book back to back if it's for training purposes.
5) Have fun reading and learning more about the history and lore of the game. Many GMs have invested many hours, hard work, and a lot of thought into the books. Please be mindful of that.