The Elanthian Lorethew Mentor Society Membership Requirements
Mentors come from all walks of life. They are as diverse
as the population of Elanthia itself.
The basic requirements for
becoming a Mentor are:
- At least 15th circle within your guild.
- A "clean" record,
free of violations.
availability and willingness to dedicate a
minimum of ten hours per month to Mentoring.
- The desire to help others.
- A demonstrated history of consistent Role-Playing
together with the ability to remain in
character even in stressful
- The ability to work with others, as well
as independently, with minimal supervision.
- The successful completion of a character
history for your Mentor character.
- The successful completion of a test demonstrating
your knowledge of the game, the
lands, and the history of
the lands and its people.
- The Mentor applicant character must
be on an account solely used
by the player,
may have access
to this account.
- Your application will be reviewed by a panel of GMs.
They will evaluate your history for compliance
to policy, circle requirement, role-playing capability,
- Once the application passes the panel it is directed
to the GM assigned to the Lorethew Mentor
Society. The GM then distributes the name and contact
to the appropriate Mentor Guild Representative
opening is available in that guild.
- The Representative then arranges the first interview
with the candidate.
- A second interview will also be arranged with
the Mentor Council Chief. And if need
be a third interview will
be arranged with the Mentor GM. The interviews
are geared to determine the candidate's
commitment level, knowledge,
people skills, and desire to help others.
- Upon successful interviews the candidate
will be inducted into the training
program and given
a welcome package
containing the Lorethew Mentor Policies.
- The inductee will have to complete approximately
20 hours of training
and pass a test to be promoted to
Note: While these requirements
are the standard, please be aware that the GM’s
may make any exceptions or adjustments in their determination
of the acceptability of a Mentor, and all decisions are
at their sole discretion.
If you meet these requirements, APPLY